Friday, September 20, 2013

A Recent Pick Up... Wildcat Style


When Upper Deck released the checklist for the College Mascot patches included in the 2013Upper Deck Football release I set my sights on the Wilbur the Wildcat patch. Since the release went live I have missed out a handful of times, loosing on last minute bids or insane prices, so when this one showed up with a couple of minutes left and at a very reasonable bid I tossed my hat in the ringer and waited. No last minute snipers this time, it ended up at $6.05 plus another $2 for shipping and I am now a proud owner of this kick ass University of Arizona Wilbur the Wildcat College Mascot patch.

This one is actually a win for the old memories, it brings me back to when I was a kid and my dad would take me to U. of A. football games. I think I was 7 or 8 when I went to my first game and I have been an Arizona fan ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment