Monday, October 14, 2013

Card Randomness


I have a horrible habit of setting cards to the side, my sports card procrastination. I decided to just take the time to scan in the cards and write up an “All-in-one” post about my recent pick-ups. So in no particular order here are a couple of cards that I have picked up between
 
Trade
I am a fan of Reem, he can be a pompous ass, he failed a drug test and he can be dismissive of his opponents but he has the talent. If it weren't for his streak fighting he could be looking at a Championship matchup versus Cain Velasquez.
 

Bought
The Koi Animal Kingdom card has been on my “Wants” list since the checklist was announced, I love Koi fish and have always wanted to install a Koi pond in my yard. I like the Panini Crusade cards, they look just like the 1998 Donruss Crusade cards, and the Russell Wilson card seemed like a steal for a couple of dollars shipped. The George Mikan printing plate was just one of those opportunity pick-ups but I am happy to add it to my personal collection.



 

Pack pulls
I had high hopes for Spiller when he came in to the NFL, he had a decent career at Clemson but besides last year's 1,244 rushing yards he has only showed glimpses of what could have been. I pulled it out of a rack pack from Walmart so there are no complaints from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment