Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Random Rack Pack: 2013-14 Pinnacle Basketball

I recently picked up three rack packs of 2013-14 Pinnacle Basketball, I have to admit that I like the set. There are great action shots and the cards focus on the players and not an awkward design. The design uses a basic black background with the player front and center. The player is over a digitized blurred background image, though some do have a more clear background image. At the top left is the player’s position, along the bottom right is the player’s name, team and Pinnacle logo.

I got a nice selection of rookies, including Michael Carter-Williams, along with veterans and retired players, like everyone’s favorite Slam Dunk Champion Spud Webb. I pulled a couple of Museum Collection cards; Luigi Datome, Phil Pressey and Louis Williams.



I pulled one autograph, Rudy Gobert

 
There are some cool inserts that I pulled:
Awaiting the Call

Behind the Numbers

Big Bang
Jamfest


Position Powers

Scoring Kings

Team Pinnacle

Team 2020

Clear Vision

1 comment: