Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Art Gallery: 2009 Breygent Dexter Angle Batista


One of my favorite shows of the last decade was Dexter, I think the actors had such a wonderful connection and the story lines were so absorbing. I would actually record the entire season before watching it because I found myself getting anxious waiting for the next episode so I figured if I recorded it I could watch the entire season in a weekend at my leisure so I didn’t have to wait another week to find out what happens. Needless to say I am quite disappointed with how the series ended, well the last 10 minutes of the final episode.
 
When it comes to characters, David Zayas’ character Angel Batista is among my favorites. He was the stable character to the madness that was the Miami Metro Police Department. So when I saw this card show up I wanted it.
 
Dexter sketch cards rarely sell for less than $20 and when it is a main character, like Batista, you can expect to pay closer to $40-50 range. This card showed up with a BIN of $10 plus $2.32 shipping I didn’t even think twice and hit the BIN button. This was an insanely low price but the seller had a 100% feedback and I know sales like this do not show up often. This is the most I have ever spent on a sketch card but I am very happy and this is easily one of my favorite sketch cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment