Friday, August 22, 2014

The First Trade Of The Year


I set a goal in January to interact more with other bloggers and while I have posted more on other blogs and I have sent out a couple of cards I haven’t had a proper trade until this week (I made two trades this week). I was contacted by Brandon, a fellow Arizona collector, and after reading through my Trade Bait lists he offered up a nice collection of cards for some baseball and basketball cards I had listed.
 
There were a total of 7 cards going in each direction. First up from the collection the he sent to me is a trio of University of Arizona products. Steve Kerr is one of my player collections so I was happy to pick this 1991-92 Upper Deck International Steve Kerr #195. There are a couple of international sets, one has an Italian back and the other has a Spanish back, this is the Italian version.
 
There is the 1999-00 Collectors Edge Jason Terry Gameball #JT. Jason Terry was part of the 1997 University of Arizona National Championship team and was part of the 2011 Dallas Mavericks NBA Championship team. He was drafted by the Atlanta Hawks in the First Round of the 1999 NBA Draft, he has had a decent career and was recently traded to the Sacramento Kings.
 
The final Wildcat is Jerryd Bayless 2008-09 Press Pass Class of 2008 #CL-8. Bayless was drafted in 2008 in the First Round by the Pacers and traded to the Blazers on Draft night. He has bounced around the league, playing with 6 teams (not counting the Pacers). He recently signed with the Bucks heading in to the 2014 NBA season.
 
The other 4 cards are from the 2014 Topps UFC Knockout release. Three base cards: Mendes, Tate and Benavidez and a Cat Zingano relic #/188.

 
Zingano is the #1 ranked opponent in the Women’s division, she is on a 8-Win streak and is 11-1 counting her amateur record, her only loss was in 2007. Cat is scheduled to fight Amanda Nunes at UFC 178 next month.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment