Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Just Some Clear Guys


At this past National Convention in Chicago Leaf had a cool wrapper redemption program, a collection of 21 acetate cards with some of the biggest names in sports past, present and future and one shoe salesman who once scored four touchdowns in a single game.

I will admit I got a little caught up in the set and started bidding on some cards, ending up buying two of one card…whoops. I still have a couple of cards I want to add to my collection; Frank Thomas and Mike Tyson.

Here is what I picked up so far:

 




 
 
 
Here is the complete 21-card checklist

Al Bundy

Amari Cooper

Cal Ripken Jr.

Connor McDavid

Cristiano Ronaldo

Damian Lillard

Duke Johnson

Frank Thomas

Jameis Winston

Kevin White

Kyle Schwarber

Lionel Messi

Magic Johnson

Marcus Mariota

Mario Lemieux

Melvin Gordon

Mike Tyson

Neymar

Nolan Patrick

Pete Rose

Todd Gurley

1 comment:

  1. That Bundy is awesome! I just submitted a best offer on a complete set. Hopefully the seller accepts it.

    ReplyDelete