Monday, January 4, 2016

The Goals Of 2016

I initially had a full write up about what I want to accomplish in the coming years but looking back I see that I had some pretty basic goals and reached some while missing others. I figured that if I have the focus I will accomplish what I want to do and anything I miss is because I did not have the proper time or full commitment so setting these as goals seemed rather moot anyway.

Since I will not be setting any specific goals I just want to get back to enjoyment I once had as a collector. I had a tough 2015 and I have to admit there were some days where I was ready to throw everything in, I wasn't able to write and I had not interest in picking up cards. I just really want to find the collector in me again.

2 comments:

  1. Hope 2016 gets you back on track and having fun with cards again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the rough year. Hopefully 2016 is much brighter.

    ReplyDelete