Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May The Fo(rce)urth Be With You VI


 
 
Today is the unofficial National Star Wars Day, May 4th.  As in previous May 4th posts I cover a Star Wars related subject, my cards this year are from the awesome 2015 Topps High Tek Star Wars release.

Because the set is massive I focused mainly on the Star Wars Rebels animated series characters (I love this show) and being the OCD person that I am they are all the same background pattern, Millennium Falcon.
 
 
 
The main rebel characters are:
Ezra Bridger

Kanan Jarrus

Hera Syndulla

Zeb Orrelios. I also have the Zeb Cloud Diffractor #/25
Sabine Wren


Chopper
 
 
There are only two characters from the Galactic Empire side that made it on to the checklist (as far as Rebels characters go)
The Inquisitor

Agent Kallus

There are a couple of characters that have been on the show but they are not part of the Rebels checklist. This includes Captain Rex (Clone Wars checklist), Darth Vader (A New Hope checklist), Grand Moff Tarkin (Various characters’ checklist) and even Anakin Skywalker (Prequels checklists) and Bail Organa (Prequels checklist). I will pick up Captain Rex because the character on the card is the same character that appears in Rebels in the same form (animated) all the other characters are from the live action movies so I don’t want to toss them in with animated characters.

I have also started working on a “Bad guys” mini-collection, these built on the Emperor’s Throne Room background pattern. So far I only have the Jawas and Tusken Raider. I will eventually add the major bad guys like Darth Vader, Darth Maul and Jabba the Hutt plus monsters like Rancor and Wampa and of course bounty hunters.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment