One month ago was my 7th Blog-versary but with an impending move I decided to delay the celebration until July 6th. I have completed my move, I am unpacked and my collection has been organized (sort of) and I have begun shipping packages for trades. Now that things have begun to normalize it is time for a contest.
For my 7th Blog-versary I will be offering up 7 prizes and all you have to do for a chance to win in post here, nothing else is required.
Now for the fine print:
- You can enter the contest by posting here in this post that you are interested. For this you get your name added to the list once.
- If you pimp the contest you will get your name added to the list a second time. If you do this, please include the link to your posting.
- The contest will run from today 7/6/2016 through 11:59 pm (PST) on 7/13/2016.
- There will be 7 prizes
- The list will be randomized for each prize with the first person on the list after each time I run the randomizer being the winner for that specific prize. So first time I randomize, that person is the first winner, the first person on the second time I randomize is the second winner and so on.
- I will use https://www.random.org/lists/
- If a person that has already been selected as a winner comes up again I will run the randomizer again to determine the next winner. This way no one person can win more than one prize.
- The prizes will be made up of 1997 Screen Play tins with cards, a Jerry “The King” Lawler autograph (which also includes two 2015 Leaf National Wrapper Redemption Acetate cards) and a stack of 50 Ken Griffey Jr cards (which may increase as I go through my collection).
- I will be breaking down the prizes over the next few days so people can see what each of the prizes contains.
- Once the contest closes I will take Thursday 7/14 to organize the list so I can run it through the randomizer and will run the lists on Friday 7/15 and announce the winners that night or on 7/16.
- At this point I am planning on letting the first winner select their prize, then the second winner, third winner and so on.
I want to thank my readers, I appreciate every page read and every comment. Any questions about the blog or contest, feel free to send me an email.