Saturday, August 6, 2016

Just Waiting On A Redmeption Card


In February 2015 I submitted a redemption to Panini for a 2013 Prizm Football Jarvis Jones Rookie Autograph #/241 that I pulled from a pack I picked up to use for my Sports Cards Super Bowl V prediction. The redemption was closing in on its expiration date and I saw that there were not many Jarvis Jones autographs on the market but I figured I would submit it anyway and wait for the redemption magic to happen.

No magic has happened, just a lot of waiting. Jones has absolutely no autographs in any sets released after 2013 and I am not a big fan of the Steelers so I decided to request a replacement card. I don’t expect much from it, I am guessing the replacement value is only about $5 but I will try anyway. I will post as the process moves along.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully Panini takes care of you and gives you something for one of your PC's.

    ReplyDelete