Thursday, May 11, 2017

Wallet Card #3



Time for a wallet card adventure. One thing that I like about small towns is that you tend to see some wonderful murals by local artists. There is a small town halfway between where I live and Phoenix called Black Canyon City and this mural is on the side of gas station in the area.

I am not sure if it was painted as one mural with the cars in the foreground and the horses in the background or if they were painted as two different murals at two different times. Next time I am there I should take a closer look to see if I can see separate complete levels.

1 comment:

  1. Cool mural, and I love the wallet card idea. I had seen someone else's wallet card photos, but they were so bad that it took several pics before I realized what he was trying to do. Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete