Tuesday, October 24, 2017

A Girl's Best Friend


A couple of months ago I downloaded the Batman Arkham games series (Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Origins & Arkham Knight) on my computer and played through all the games. I really liked Catwoman, which you get to play as her in certain areas of the games, she is just the perfect anti-hero.

I ended up picking up a couple of Catwoman cards that are based on the New 52 version, which is the version in the games. The coolest pickup being this Totally Fabricated Catwoman relic from the 2013 Cryptozoic DC Women of Legend release. The Totally Fabricated relics are manufactured relics by Cryptozoic but because they are for comics/cartoons I am ok with them.

2 comments:

  1. I find the Totally Fabricated cards to be kind of goofy, but also really different, which in my mind makes for a fun item to own. I have a couple from the Adventure Time set that I absolutely adore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card. I've never had any issues with manufactured relics... as long as it's obvious that they're not player/actor worn. Cryptozoic accomplished this by creating a cool title for this set.

    ReplyDelete