Wednesday, January 3, 2018

A COMC Splurge


Like many people who purchase cards through COMC, I purchase some cards throughout the year and then wait until the Black Friday sale with free shipping to request their order. I ended up having 79 cards in my most recent order with most being Griffey and Buhner and the rest being a mixture of other PC/mini-PC collections, Star Wars and some oddballs. 

Most of the cards where under $2 but I did splurge on a card that I have wanted for almost 2 decades, a card that I missed out on this past October when I didn’t purchase any cards for my So You Don’t Have To piece.

I finally added a 1996-97 Topps Chrome Allen Iverson #171 rookie card. It was on sale over the Black Friday weekend for $18 and I didn’t want to miss out again so I picked it up.

2 comments:

  1. Nice splurge! I'm about to share one of my biggest COMC splurges on my blog this weekend. And it just so happens to come from the same year as your Iverson. Different sport though.

    ReplyDelete