Sunday, February 4, 2018

Sports Cards Super Bowl VIII


It is Super Bowl Sunday so that means it is time for Sports Cards Super Bowl VIII. I've had no luck finding the repack Championship boxes anymore, so I have been just going the route of current product blasters. This year I have selected blasters of 2017 Optic and 2017 Prizm.

This is my eight year of Sports Cards Super Bowl and the cards are currently 5-2 as a predictor. Here is a link where you can find the previous seven games..

The scoring system has changed a little bit, because I am opening less packs I have increased the points per card. Like before, if a player is in a Patriots or Eagles uniform the card is still considered a score even if that player has been traded or cut.

Field Goal (3 pt.) For random cards that could be a sign or superstitious

Touchdown (7 pts.) For any player from the Patriots or Eagles 

TD w/ 2pt Conversion (8 puts.) For any Patriots or Eagles HOF locks

2017 Optic
Patriots – 0 points

Eagles – 14 points
#57 Alshon Jeffery
#183 Shelton Gibson


--HALFTIME--
Patriots 0
Eagles 14

2017 Prizm
Patriots- pts.

Eagles- 7pts.
#275 Mack Hollins


--FINAL SCORE--
Patriots 0
Eagles 21

There you go, the cards predict that former University of Arizona QB Nick Foles and the Eagles will blow out former University of Arizona teammate TE Rob Gronkoswki and the New England Patriots by a score of 21-0.

Now for my rebuttal, I don’t think that is how the game will end. I actually predict the Patriots will win 31-17 and I am hoping that Foles will play well enough that other teams will be coming to the Eagles with their hats in their hands and their wallets open trying to pry him away.

1 comment:

  1. Although it wasn't a blowout... the cards spoke and the cards prevailed.

    ReplyDelete